Hey everyone,
I guess I should update you on what's going on. Well Jeremiah is not walking by himself yet, but he's getting better and better at walking when we're helping him out. I'm just waiting for the day to come and he's gonna be holding on to our hands and then let go and start walking. I know I'll really be chasing after him when he starts to walk, but it'll be so much fun...
The last few months I've been seriously thinking about getting a job...preferably in a school or childcare center. I wanna use my degrees in some way. Well one of my friends had her facebook status say that her work is looking for an infant teacher, van driver, and another teacher. Well I emailed her and talked to her about it all. She gave me the number to the First Class Learning Center where she works. I called on Wednesday and talked to the director. I went in on Thursday at 8:30 for an interview, and told the director that I was seriously thinking about taking the job but wanted to come home and talk to John about it for the night before I for sure decided to say yes. Well yesterday morning about 8:30ish the director actually called me (which I was not expecting) and asked me if I had given it anymore thought about taking the job. When I got that call that really let me know that this is probably what will be great for me for now. Not only that but when I interviewed on Thursday she showed me around the center and I put Jeremiah on the floor in the room where he'll be at and he just went at it playing with the toys and enjoying himself with the other children. Then we went to the gym and I put him on the floor there and he was having a blast there too...so that gave me a peace of mind that he would enjoy himself there if I were to take the job. So I told the director yesterday that I would take the job after asking her a few other questions. Then in the mail yesterday we get a brochure for First Class Learning Center to enroll Jeremiah into the program, which I thought that was a coincidence as well...I'd expect getting brochures from centers around where we live but not from a center that is all the way on 122nd and Rockwell, which is anywhere between a 15-45 minute drive depending on which route you go....mainly around 20 min or so. I'm really excited about this new journey that God is allowing me to take. Please keep me in your prayers as I start in the working field again...I haven't worked since Jan. '08 so it's been awhile...
Jeremiah will be one in a week and a half...I can't believe it....Well that's all for now...talk to everyone later..
<><
~Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment