Hey everyone,
I know it's late, but our precious baby boy Micah David Crowe arrived on Jan. 5. He's such a great baby. I am successfully able to breastfeed him, which I didn't get to do that with Jeremiah. I'm working with Micah to eat on an every 3 hours basis during the day. He does pretty good with that during the night, but the daytime is still a bit rough, but we're getting there. I'm also supplementing with formula every once in a while because Jeremiah had such a hard time gaining weight when he was little, and I want to avoid that with Micah. Micah weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20.5 inches long. When we left the hospital he was weighing 7 lbs 6 oz, and then when we took him to the doctor at 5 days old he weighed 7 lbs 5 oz. We take him back this Wednesday for his 3-week check-up, so I'm hoping that he is close to 8 lbs or even more.
On Saturday night Jeremiah suddenly came down with the stomach flu. It was a very long night, but I'm so grateful John was here to help me out. He stayed up until 7:30 yesterday morning helping me with Jeremiah. I slept next to Jeremiah on Saturday night, for the very little bit of sleep I got. John went to bed about 7:30 yesterday morning and slept until 11:45. I don't know if I could have handled Saturday night by myself if John weren't here to help. By the time 6:00 came around last night you could tell Jeremiah was starting to feel better. He still isn't eating a lot but he is drinking, so that's good. I'm just hoping and praying to God that none of the rest of us get the stomach flu. Well that's about all for now. I just wanted to give everyone an update.
<><
~Joy
P.S. Please be praying for my mom. She's on a mission trip to Uganda until Feb. 5. Pray for her health and safety and of the others on the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment