Hey everyone,
Jeremiah will be 5 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it. Time has gone by so fast. I weighed him last week and he weighed 15.2 lbs. He's 27 inches long. I looked at a growth chart and he's now in the 50th percentile for weight and height.
He has recently discovered his feet. He has started putting them in his mouth. It's so cute.
This past Friday night John and I went out on a date for the first time since May last year. We went to a holiday/winter dinner for his work. It was nice to get out of the house, and just be with each other. Becca took care of Jeremiah.
We are probably going to start Jeremiah on veggies once we get the highchair, which we should get tomorrow sometime. John gave Jeremiah a little taste of peas the other night and Jeremiah seemed to like the taste of them so that was good. We have started Jeremiah on the rice cereal. We started that about 3 weeks ago. He is now getting it twice a day; we started that last week. He is doing really well with the cereal. With him doing so well with the cereal it lets me know that he's ready for baby food that actually has a taste to it. Well that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment