Wednesday, February 18, 2009

teething....grrrrr

Hey everyone,
How are you? As good as can be expected around here. Since my last post Jeremiah has started the long dreaded teething stage. He's putting anything and everything in his mouth, he's extra fussy, he has a lil' rash all over his chin area, and is just not his
"normal" self. I'm hoping that the tooth/teeth that are trying to come in come in soon. It is breaking my heart that he is in so much pain.
We have also started baby food with him. He is doing really well with it. He gets cereal in the morning and veggies at dinner time. He is doing great with it. He's doing surprisingly better with the baby food than I thought he would, praise the Lord.
I also ask that you guys keep m
y mom in your prayers. Next Wednesday she'll be going through some major surgery and will be on bed rest pretty much for 4-6 weeks, which will be hard for her to not be able to do anything, but most of all it'll be hard on my parents financially because she will not be able to work while recuperating. I'm planning on going to my mom and dad's house on the 2nd of March for at least a day and a half to two days. I'll be taking Jeremiah with me, so I think it'll help her get her mind off the pain for a couple of days to have her grandson with her, and it'll be helpful to my dad to be able to see him too. I ask that you will just keep all of us in your prayers...it's a tough time for my mom and dad. I just hope that she will have enough people there to help her get through it. That is an update for now. I'll put a few pictures up of Jeremiah.


No comments:

Post a Comment