

So....it's been quite awhile since I last updated. Jeremiah is now 7 months old. He'll be 8 months old in about a week and a half. It doesn't seem possible that he's already that age. He is army crawling/scooting like crazy right now. He's just recently gotten on his hands and knees doing the rocking thing to crawl. He still isn't sitting up for long periods of time on his own. He can make it for about 2 to 3 minutes then he topples. I think that's just because he doesn't have a butt to hold him up for very long.
Jeremiah has also started this thing with his tongue by sticking it all the way out and it is a long tongue. He also has started moving his tongue in and out of his mouth.
Jeremiah has 2 bottom teeth. They aren't 100% through completely but pretty close to it.
In May we're taking a family vacation to Disney World in Florida. We'll be gone from May 15 to May 27th. It's gonna be so much fun. On the way home we're gonna stop in Panama City, FL area to see our friend Kat and her hubby and their two boys.
We've started trying Jeremiah out on a sippy cup. He's not taking to it too well. I think we're gonna have to switch to a different type of sippy cup. I just don't know what one to use. Jeremiah and I have started taking walks around the neighborhood everyday. The weather has started getting really nice so I'm taking advantage of it. It gets us out of the house, plus it gives me a work-out. Well I think that's about all. Her'es a couple of pictures of Jeremiah.
No comments:
Post a Comment