Hello everyone,
Yesterday Jeremiah turned 9 months old...I can't believe that in 3 months he'll be turning 1...Where has the time gone? The last week to week & a half Jeremiah has has sleep matted eyes, then on Sunday his nose started running & then around Monday he started coughing. Well he had his 9 month well check-up yesterday & I talked to the doctor about his symptoms & lo & behold he has a double ear infection. The doctor prescribed some Amoxicillan for him. It has seemed to be helping him...Praise the Lord. He now weighs 17 lbs 15 oz and is 29 1/2 inches long. He's been napping a lot today which is good because it'll help him get better.
Jeremiah is now working on pulling up on anything and everything. He's also now started getting on his knees and forearms and crawling instead of always doing the army crawl. He's growing like a weed. Well I just wanted to give everyone an update on Jeremiah. Talk to you later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment