Monday, July 6, 2009

He'll be 1 in less than 2 months....
















Here is a precious picture I got over the weekend of John and Jeremiah..enjoy.



Well it's time for an update. Jeremiah turned 10 months old on the 3rd. I can't believe he's already that old....Where has the time gone? It seems like ever since he's been born time has just flown out the window. I love this age though. He's learning something new all the time. Just last week he actually started getting on all fours and scooting forward. He gets better and better at it each time he tries. He's also pulling up on everything. He does really well when we hold his hands and help him walk. I think he'll be walking in no time. We're still trying to get him on the sippy cup. He is gradually getting better at it.
We went to my mom and dad's for 4th of July weekend. It was wonderful. My sister and her husband were there, along with my grandma and grandpa, so we had the whole family together. It was great. Although Jeremiah is teething. He had a small fever all day on Friday and most of the day on Saturday. I haven't been able to really get a good look in his mouth or feel in his mouth, but my sister looked inside and said his gums were really swollen on the top and on both sides of his bottom teeth, so he may be having 4 teeth come in right now which makes for a very miserable baby boy. Things are going really well around here...just thought I'd give everyone an update.


No comments:

Post a Comment