Hello,
It's been awhile since I updated. In my last blog I mentioned that I was enjoying my job. Well I ended up quitting because I just wasn't getting any time with John and Jeremiah. This week I started being a stay at home mom again. It's truly a blessing from God. I've been enjoying being with him. I've also been able to get time with John as well. Jeremiah is also trying to walk some. He is a pro at walking when he's holding your hand. He's also taken a few steps on his own, but not a pro yet, but he'll be there before I know it.
On Sunday my dad came to town for a convention at SNU and he stayed with us, and I was able to get time with him too. It was a great visit.
Right now I'm fighting allergies, cold, or a flu of some sort. I've not been feeling good since Friday. I started feeling a little better yesterday, but I can't seem to stop coughing. Oh well. I'll survive.
This weekend we're gonna go on our first family camp-out. We're not 100% sure where we're gonna go, but it'll be nice to get away and relax. Then a week from Friday we're going to Wichita to see John's family. We haven't been there since Jeff and Sarah's wedding in June. It'll be good to see his family again. Well that's about it for now. Talk to you all later.
<><
~Joy
No comments:
Post a Comment