Hey everyone,
It's been a long time since I've posted a blog. Life has been pretty crazy. Jeremiah will be 15 months old on Thursday...I can't believe it. He started walking on Halloween and hasn't stopped since. It didn't take him long to discover how to push himself up by using the floor instead of anything else. He's trying to start running now too. He's growing up too fast. We have his crib as low as it can go now because he's so tall. If I had to guess he's probably pretty close to 32-33" tall and around 22 or 23 lbs, so still tall and skinny. He's still rear facing in his car seat because he's still so small....I think the minimum weight for the car seat to be put forward facing is 20 lbs and he's just barely over that.
This last weekend he got to meet his Great Grandma McHale for the first time, and Aunt Mary. Grandma and Aunt Mary thoroughly enjoyed meeting him and getting to know him. He really enjoyed Aunt Mary's driveway though..It slopes down really steep and he liked walking up it and down it. He also liked Aunt Mary's stairs both inside and out.
He goes on December 9 for his 15 month check-up. I'm anxious for it to see where he is weight and height wise.
On Christmas we're planning on going to my mom and dad's and spending the weekend with them. I'm really looking forward to it. I know they are too. All and all things are going well....
I'm just praying for God's will right now about taking care of a friend's child when she goes back to work...so if you could just please join me in prayers for God's will that would be great. Thanks....Have a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment