Hey everyone,
HAPPY NEW YEAR....We had a great Christmas. We were going to go to my parents house on Christmas day, but we spent most of that day shoveling our driveway. By the time we could have gone it was getting late and was gonna be dark soon, so we left on Saturday to go to my parents house. Jeremiah got 2 puzzles, an outfit, some mega blocks, and some snacks from John and me. From my family he got a shirt, pjs, a musical tugboat, a small teddy bear, 2 Caterpillar trucks, some books, and I am sure a couple of other things that I can't remember. From John's family he got a popcorn popper push toy, an outfit, 4 puzzles with a crate to put them in, some bubble bath, a fire truck that you push some buttons and it sounds like a firetruck, and something else that my mind has drawn a blank on. I got John some pictures of Jeremiah, a cooking set that comes with 2 sets of metal measuring spoons and a set of metal measuring cups, a wire whisk, some boxers, Star Wars Trilogy, and I think that's it....From my family he got some golf balls, a golf towel, golf tees, a hershey dark chocolate bar, a neck pillow that came with an eye mask & earplugs, & a few other things I'm sure. From his family he got a golf groover deal. I got a couple of long-sleeved shirts, a pjs set, and I think that's it from John. From my family I got a pjs set, some earrings, some hershey kisses w/ almonds (which are already almost gone :( ), a pillow with an eye mask and earplugs, and I'm blank on the other stuff...Christmas was a couple of weeks ago...lol. From John's family I got a pair of khaki pants, a belt, and a beach towel. All and all we had a great Christmas and a great time of fellowship with family. For the family John and I made baked goodies for everyone. I gave the family some pictures of Jeremiah as well.
On New Year's Eve John's mom and dad came down here for a night to visit. It was wonderful to see them. We had some sour cream chicken enchaladas and some nachos for our snack for the night. Then on New Year's John made a roast with potatoes, carrots, and zuchinni in it. It was very tasty.
On the 29th John and I are wanting to go to his work's holiday party but we need someone to watch Jeremiah. Any takers? lol....Well that's about it....Have a great day everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment