Monday, February 22, 2010

thoughts...

Hey everyone,
How is it going? Okay here. Just been thinking about life. I'm wondering what am I meant to do in life, wondering where life is gonna take me, etc. I love the life I have now, but it just seems like there's something more to my life that I cannot figure out....like what am I supposed to do. I really feel led to help John bring in some money. I've tried talking to people about caring for their kiddos and that hasn't worked. I tried working at an actual place of employee and that didn't work either. I have been asking God to guide me and let me know but either I haven't heard anything from Him yet, or He's told me but I haven't realized it was him talking or something.
I know that God has wonderful plans for me, I just wish I knew what they were. I know, I know, be patient and it'll happen. But anyone who knows me knows I've not been a very patient person when it comes to stuff like that. I may be patient with kids, etc, but I'm not so patient when it comes to figuring out what God's will for my life is. I'm 25 years old, and still don't know what I am meant to do with my life. I have a degree in psychology and early childhood education, but it seems/feels like something is missing.
I also realize that maybe nothing is missing and that maybe the Devil is tricking me into wanting more....I just not sure.

On another note, Jeremiah is doing wonderful, except those lovely toddler years have started, and they aren't always all that lovely. He will be a year and a half old next week. It just doesn't seem possible that he should be that age yet. He got real sick with a stomach virus last month that lasted a week and a half....the longest week and a half of my life. My poor baby was so sick and I couldn't do anything for him except let the virus run its course. It had got so bad that we took him to the doctor. He had lost a pound from when he was in at his 15 month check-up. Anyone who knows or has seen Jeremiah knows he didn't have a pound to lose. Although I think he's gained that pound back and then some since then. Ever since he's gotten better he's been eating like crazy, and drinking milk like crazy. If he's going through a growth spurt it sure has been a long one...Although he's started slowing down on the eating and drinking now. Well that's all for now...Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment