Wednesday, April 7, 2010

life

Well we converted Jeremiah's crib to a toddler bed last night, and let me tell you he did great. I had to stay in there with him until he fell asleep. I stroked his head and calmed him and he was asleep by like 9:05ish and I didn't hear anything out of him until after 7 this morning. yay...My little boy is growing up so much. I can't believe it. Nap time today was a lil' more difficult. I went in there about 3 or 4 times to get him back on his bed. The last time I put him on his bed I gave him some books to look at to calm him down. I just checked on him and he's asleep..yay.
Today was a good day. I met up with Jessica at the mall and she and I hung out for awhile. It was long overdue. I ate at Fruilatti. I got their Italian sandwich with at strawberry-banana smoothie. It was yummy. Then before we left I got a drink and a cookie at Great American Cookie Company. It was tasty too.
If everyone could be praying for my sister and her husband. They are going through a trying time I guess you could call it, and are uncertain about what is going to happen, so please just lift them up in your prayers. I am not at liberty to say what's going on but God truly knows what is going on and what will happen.
On Monday I get to meet up with my Aunt Chris for breakfast. I haven't seen her since December so it will be wonderful to see her again. She's like a second mom to me....
Then a week from Monday John goes to Washington D.C. for work, and Jeremiah and I will be making a trip to my mom and dad's that week. I'm really excited for John and the new adventures he's taking on. He has worked so hard to get where he is now, and I thank God for a wonderful man who loves what he does and loves getting enough money to let me be blessed enough to stay at home with Jeremiah. Welp that's about it. Just wanted to update everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment