Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jeremiah's 2-yr check-up

Today I took Jeremiah to his two year check-up. He weighs 25 lbs and is 35" tall. He's perfectly healthy. He did so well while being checked out. In the past he's been kinda leary of it all, but today he did so well. He didn't even cry when his ears got checked...He hates his ears being looked at. His doctor was amazed at how much he's changed since she started seeing him. She said he looks like a little man now.
His doctor was thrilled when I told her that we were expecting again. I told her that we were wanting her to be the new baby's pediatrician too, and she said bring him on.
Next week I go in for my 23 week check-up. I can't believe I've passed the half way mark, but I sure won't mind time going a lil' faster. I'm ready to meet "the new man" that will be in my life. We still don't have names picked out for him. We will eventually come up with a name for him.
Yesterday John was off work, and it was so nice to have a day other than a weekend day as a family. We went to Babies R Us to see if there was anything that we thought we'd need for Jeremiah or the new lil' guy, but didn't find anything. After that we went to Kohl's. We found a pair of shoes for Jeremiah. He has skipped over size 8 shoe. We tried on different size 8 types of shoes but there wasn't much growth room, so we tried on a size 9 and there was plenty growth room. The shoes we got him are a nice pair of brown shoes. We also found an athletic outfit for Jeremiah that is really cute. The shirt is long-sleeved and says "big brother #1" on it. Later on yesterday John looked at carters.com and found some good deals on pants and overalls for Jeremiah. He should be set on pants for the 3T size, but he still needs shirts, pjs, jacket, etc.
Life is going great...It couldn't be any better. God is just blessing us. That's all for now. Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment