Today I had my 23 week check-up for baby boy. Everything is going well. I've finally gained some weight. I've had a hard time gaining up until now. I have gained 8 lbs since my last appointment, which sounds like a lot but when you've been going down and not up it's a relief to see that you've gone up. His heartbeat was 154. I love hearing his heartbeat. It's such an awesome and great experience. Next month I get to take the lovely, dreaded glucose test, and have some absolutely nasty tasting stuff to drink. Things are going well, and he's right on track. The doctor felt my stomach and said he's sideways right now, but I'm sure in the next couple of months he'll get "in position for delivery." I've passed the 1/2 way point. Today it is exactly 4 months until my due date. I hope everyone is doing great, just wanted to give you an update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment