Wednesday, October 13, 2010

27 week check-up

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I had my 27 week check-up/glucose test. I've gained about 3 lbs since my last appointment. Things are looking good. I go back on Nov. 4 for an ultrasound and my 30 week checkup. I talked to her about inducement date because it's getting close to that time, and I think we may induce on Jan 5 because when I went to term with Jeremiah she had to vacuum his head out, so I think she wants to try to avoid that. Also she's going out of town the week that I'm due. I won't mind at all having the little guy a little bit early. Although for some reason I don't even know if I'll make it to Jan. 5. I have had this fear that I'm gonna go into preterm labor. I just hope if I do go into labor early it's not too early. As Dr. Barki was measuring my uterus, she got kicked by the little guy. It was pretty funny.
Yesterday was also pastor's appreciation at SNU. My mom and dad came her for that. They took care of Jeremiah all day yesterday, so I could get some "me time" and go to my appointment. It was a good day yesterday. After John got home we all went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Things are going well around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment