So today I had my 30 week check-up. I got to see my little guy again via ultrasound. He was asleep, so we didn't get to really see him move but he's healthy. He's still measuring due January 14. We did set up the date for inducement on January 5. Main reason for that is to try to avoid vacuuming the little guy out like she had to do with Jeremiah. He's already head down, but he's still small that he could move around again, but I'm hoping that he just stays head down so we don't have as much of a risk of having to do a c-section. He was weighing approximately 3.5 lbs which is right on track for 7 months along. I will start going every 2 weeks now, so I go back on Nov. 17. I'm really glad I was able to schedule these next 3 appointments because it makes me feel like there's a light at the end of this long tunnel finally...lol.
Yesterday I worked at Mother's Day Out at BFC. It was a lot of fun, and I met the wonderful head teacher in the 9-18 month old class. I'm hoping to get called more often. It is fun, and it is also good for Jeremiah because he gets to interact with other children. We had a traumatizing time after Mother's Day Out. We were at BFC so we decided to go see Becca and say hello to her. She's on the third floor of BFC and we took the elevator. As the elevator door opened to let us off of it, Jeremiah's right hand got caught in the elevator door as it was opening. I called Becca panicking and freaking out. She came and tried to move the door to let his hand free, but couldn't do it, so she went and got help, and came back with 3 other people. Those three people were able to move the elevator door and free Jeremiah's hand. As soon as his hand got free Becca picked him up and cuddled with him with one arm, and then wrapped her other arm around me and I cried on her shoulder for like 2 minutes. I have no idea who the people were who came and helped, but I thank God for them because they helped free Jeremiah's hand. Also praise the Lord that his hand didn't get broken nor did any fingers get broken. Not only did that happen, but Judy, the head director of Mother's day out came up to the third floor where we were and just wanted to make sure that we were okay, and she gave me a great big hug, and gave Jeremiah a hug. Thank you God for your protection over Jeremiah. Well that's about all for now. Talk to you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment