Well time has flown by so fast. Micah is 4 1/2 months old and Jeremiah is going to be 3 in about 3 1/2 months. My children are growing up way too fast. The last few months Jeremiah's vocabulary has shot through the roof. It was like just overnight he really picked up on talking, and now sometimes I can't get him to be quiet...lol. Micah is cooing like crazy, and already acts like he's trying to start crawling, even though I know it's still a couple months away, but it's coming up way too fast. Micah rolls from back to tummy like he's been doing it his whole little life. He has rolled from tummy to back, but once he mastered the back to tummy it was like he "conveniently" forgot how to roll over tummy to back. He gets so frustrated when he gets on his tummy. I don't help him out a whole lot because I know he needs to master that just as well as he's mastered back to tummy rolling. Tonight we gave Micah cereal for the first time...He really seemed to enjoy it. Micah has also discovered his feet and will play with them and suck on them like there's no tomorrow. It's really cute to watch.
As many of you remember back in my last blog post I mentioned that I had to take Jeremiah in for an EEG. Well I did and it came back normal, so praise the Lord he's not experiencing seizures. Jeremiah has started doing this sweet thing that when he sees a bruise on you, or a red mark from being seated a certain way, he looks at it and goes "owie?" and then gives it kisses, then says "all better." It's the sweetest thing. He loves to give Micah hugs and kisses, but is still trying to figure out what it means to be gentle.
I have started this week doing some hula-hooping. It's a huge workout, but I'm hoping that I'll loose some inches off of my belly and not have as much flabby skin from being pregnant with two kiddos. Well that is about all. I will talk to you all later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment