Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I can't believe Micah is 6 months old :(

Hello everyone,
Today I took Micah in for his 6 month well child check up. He weighs 13 lbs 10 oz. He is in the 1% range now. He was in the 8% at his 4 month, so he's gone down. He still has yet to double his birth weight and by now babies have at least doubled their birth weight. The doctor told me to feed Micah more meals during the day, give him a sippy of either water or formula to introduce it, and to supplement formula with the nursing. I take him back in 6 weeks for a weight check. If he's still low like that then I'll probably stop nursing because that will let me know that I'm not producing any fatty milk.

Jeremiah is going to be 3 in less than 2 months. I can't believe it. My boys are getting way too big and growing up way too fast. Jeremiah is talking like it's going out of style. He wasn't talking a lot for awhile, then suddenly overnight he started talking like crazy, and I can't get him to be quiet, but I'll take the talking over the not talking.

A week from Friday John and I are going to stay in a hotel in the OKC metro area for our anniversary while my mom and dad take care of Jeremiah and Micah. I have no idea what he's got planned but I know it's going to be something very sweet and romantic and nice.

At the end of September we're taking vacation down to Florida to go to Disney. I am so excited about it. I can't wait for Disney. I love going to Disney. It's going to be even better this time than last time because Jeremiah will be at the age to where he can remember it, and really enjoy it. Things are going well for us. I couldn't ask for anything more. God is blessing me more than I deserve. Just wanted to give you an update. Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment