Well I took Micah for his weight check last week. He weighs 14 lbs 13 oz, which is still below the 1% on the curve but he's working on getting back on the curve. Things have been going well since I put him on formula. He's much happier, and seems to be getting quite a bit bigger. I take him back on Oct 7 for his 9 month check up. If he's still really low then the doctor will have some labs done to make sure there's nothing seriously going on that's causing him not to gain weight. I'm a little nervous about it. I hope he'll be on the curve and doing so much better when I take him back. No matter what happens I know God will be right there with all of us to help us get through it.
I have officially enrolled Jeremiah into Mother's Day Out at BFC. He starts on September 7. I can't believe he'll be starting to go to a semi school setting. I think he's so excited about it. I asked him yesterday if he was ready to start school, and his response "Yeah I go to school." He also said at dinner "new backpack." I told him he wasn't getting a new backpack...He already has a Thomas the Train one. I'm not going to know what to do with myself 2 days a week with him there, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
We are now less than a month away from starting our vacation to Florida. We leave on Sept. 22 to go to Disney. We'll check into our hotel on the 24th, then spend until the 1st at Disney. After Disney we'll be going to see my bestest friend, Kat, her hubby, Jeremy and their 3 kiddos. I'm so excited. I haven't seen her since 2009.
I'm hopefully going to start working regularly on Tuesday nights at BFC for their celebrate recovery program, and work with the 4-6 yr old class. Some of those kiddos there are going through a lot. Be praying for those involved with the Celebrate Recovery program. My heart breaks at some of the stuff I hear. Well that's about it. Talk to everyone soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment