It's been a crazy last 5 days. All four of us got the stomach bug. Jeremiah came down with it on Wednesday afternoon, and was all over it by Thursday, then Friday Micah got it, and was over it by Saturday, then later last night I got it, then real early this morning John got it. Thankfully it hit us all now, and not this weekend when we are supposed to do Jeremiah's birthday party. I'm so exhausted and worn out from the last few days. Thankfully we're all better now, and over that nasty bug.
Tomorrow I get to go to work. It feels so weird to say I need to go to work, but I love it. It's going to be a sad/heartbreaking night though since it will be director, Becky Bond's last night, but it is understandable as to why she is leaving, but we will all miss her dearly. Then on Wednesday I will be working the training for the MDO teachers. Then a week from Wednesday Jeremiah will start MDO full-time. I think it's going to be so great for him to go to MDO. It'll help Jeremiah with his behavior, socialization, etc.
We leave in 23 days to go to Disney...yay!!!! I cannot wait. It's gonna be so much fun. We are in desperate need to have a vacation. Talk to you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment