Hey everyone,
I haven't updated recently. Micah will be 1 in just a few short weeks. I'm still trying to get his blood work figured out. I took him a couple of weeks ago for the next round of blood work, & got a call last week that they couldn't test the blood because his blood clotted. Now John is trying to figure out other DLO labs that are covered under our insurance. Until his blood work stuff gets figured out I've decided not to sub for Mother's Day Out. I miss it but gotta look out for my baby.
Jeremiah has gotten so much better with his behavior since starting MDO. He listens better & I think he's gotten more gentle with Micah.
We had a wonderful time with my family the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was a full house but it was so much fun. We are going to John's family's house for Christmas. We are looking forward to it.
This past Sunday marked 4 years since Justin passed. I know that had to be a hard day for John's mom. Be praying for her & the rest of us during this Christmas season. Well that's all for now.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Hello
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How are you doing lately? I'd love an update. :)
ReplyDelete