Hello everyone,
It's been a few years. I can't believe I've found my blog that I had started so many years ago. Life is crazy busy as usual. Now with both boys in school, I spend a lot of time going back and forth to school. Jeremiah is in first grade...I can't believe I have a first grader, and Micah is in pre-k. It's so hard to see my babies growing up, but at the same time I'm loving it.
On Saturday I took the boys trick or treating. We walked for like an hour and a half around the neighborhood. To see their excitement was so worth it. We also met up with some friends and went with them.
I'm on this new adventure of selling Jamberry wraps. I am loving the job. I love having pretty nails. My goal is to be able to do something amazing for John for Christmas with what I make. I've met some amazing people since I started. I'm looking forward to meeting many others. It's hard trying to balance time with God, time with family, and time with Jamberry, but God is slowly working on me and equipping me to balance it all out. I'm better now than I was when I started. If you are ever interested in hosting a party let me know, if you want to place an order go to jamsbyjoyful.com and place your order there. Well that's about all for now. I will catch up with everyone later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment