Monday, November 2, 2015

wow..it's been awhile.

I didn't realize it's been so long since I posted on here. My trip to my mom and dad's back in April was a lot of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my family while John was in D.C for work. On the Tuesday after Mother's day I found out I am pregnant. We are so excited to be adding to our little family. We're hoping for a girl this time around. I've had dreams that have said we're gonna have a girl, so hopefully those dreams come true...lol. I had my first prenatal appointment last Monday. They did an ultrasound, and everything looks good for baby. My official due date is Jan. 14.
This last week John and I celebrated our 5-yr anniversary a month early. He surprised me by taking me to Dallas area. Our hotel had a view of Lake Ray Hubbard, and it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment