So apparently my post isn't showing up. Weird. I had my 34 week check up on Wednesday and everything is going like it should be. I only have 3 more appointments until baby boy is here. I go on the 15, 22, and 29, then on the 5 at 5:30 am they will induce me. We don't have any names picked out for baby boy yet, but we know one will come to us eventually.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with John's family. They came down Thanksgiving morning and stayed until about 7 or so Thanksgiving night. Jeremiah got his Christmas presents from John's family as well. From John's parents he got a scooter, and from John's sister, Sarah and her family he got a sit-n-spin. He's still trying to figure them out but seems to enjoy them. Baby boy also got an outfit from John's parents, and Sarah made a diaper cake and put some onesies and toys with it and some bibs. It was really sweet. I wasn't expecting anything. Things are going well. I'll update again when I go back to the doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment