Wednesday, December 22, 2010

37 week check up

Today I had my 37 week appointment. I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced, which is good, and explains why I've been having the random contractions and crampiness I've been feeling. I was so excited to hear that something was going on. Each time with Jeremiah when I got checked I had nothing. She said we will for sure have a baby on Jan 5 if not before. I'm really hoping he's here before. We do have a name picked out for him finally, but we are not revealing it just yet to everyone.
Tomorrow my mom and dad are coming to visit for a couple of days. I'm really excited about it. It'll be nice to see them before we become a family of 4. Well that's about it. Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment