Wednesday, December 15, 2010

36 week check up.

Hello everyone,
I had my 36 week check up today...I can't believe I'm already 36 weeks. I was hoping she would check me, but she didn't. She did say however that I have dropped, which is a good sign. Maybe I'll have this baby boy before the end of the year....Next week I start going to weekly check-ups. I have my appointment on the 22nd, the 29th, then the 5th they are taking him unless he comes sooner. I can't believe the end is finally in sight. She also said that I'm to the point now that if I go into labor that they won't stop it. When she told me that I looked at my belly and said "you can come on out then buddy." I'm so ready to meet this new little guy, even though he doesn't have a for sure name yet. Next Thursday my mom and dad are coming to visit for Christmas. I hope he stays in at least until then, but if he comes sooner they will make their way here.

We are finished shopping for Jeremiah's Christmas, except maybe a few stocking stuffers. I finished all of John's shopping last week, which I feel very accomplished about. It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a week and a few days away. Well I just wanted to update all of you. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment